HOW TO USE
- Wash hair with shampoo. Rinse, towel dry.
- Divide hair into 4 sections. Apply Rebonding Cream Step 1 onto hair shaft, 1 cm away from the roots. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Check hair elasticity by tugging 3-5 strands of hair gently. If hair does not return to its natural state, proceed to smooth hair by clamping hair sections with middle finger and forefinger.
- Rinse hair thoroughly without shampoo, towel dry. Straighten hair using flat irons layer by layer.
- Apply Rebonding System Neutralizer Step 2 onto hair shaft. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly without shampoo. Apply conditioner afterwards, rinse again. Dry and style hair.
- Do patch test before starting if you have never straighten your hair before or if your skin is sensitive.
Patch test: Apply a pea size of cream behind the ear. Observe. If in 30 minutes the skin in or around the test area starts to itch or swell or becomes red, do not proceed with the process.
- Use a disposable pair of gloves during the whole process.
- Do not apply any of the products directly to the scalp. Avoid putting multiple layers of cream on hair shaft.
- If your hair has been straightened before, apply the cream only to the regrowth part.
- Do not use on very brittle/damaged hair or hair that has been colored using henna.
- Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Avoid contact with eyes. If In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and see a doctor.
- Keep out of children’s reach.