HOW TO USE
- After shampooing, dry hair thoroughly in low temperature until 80% dry. Then part hair into several sections.
- Before using the device, apply HONEY DEW Repair Mask layer by layer onto hair shafts and ends to nourish the cortex. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drop a small amount of water onto the plate. Close the plate firmly until you hear a clicking sound as a sign of the device turns on automatically or switch on the device by pressing on/off button. Do expect mist coming out of the plate showing that the device works well.
- The device is automatically set to have a 10-second Ultrasonic sitting. Press the +/- button to adjust the working time up to 18 seconds.
- Clamp each hair part from near root to hair ends, repeat 3 to 5 times at a very low speed.
- After all sections are done, turn off the device by pressing on/off button. Then, rinse hair with lukewarm water and blow dry hair afterwards.
- Keep the device in a safe place, keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.